U.S. Open Enrollment ends tonight, November 9, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Once Open Enrollment ends, you will not be able to make changes to your benefits for 2023, unless you experience a qualified life event (marriage, having a baby, etc.).
- Review your benefit options. Take this opportunity to determine if your current coverage is the best fit for your and your family’s journey in 2023. You have several resources at benefits.hitachivantara.com/oe to help you make informed decisions about your benefits.
- Select your 2023 benefits now! Enroll, make changes, and confirm your elections by 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. Log in to the Hitachi Benefit Pool website with your username and password, and enter hitachi (lowercase) for the Company Key. This is the same website as last year. If you haven’t previously registered, you’ll need to register and create an account with the Hitachi Benefit Pool website before you can review and make your benefit elections.
- Print your confirmation statement when you’re finished, to ensure accuracy.
- You must actively enroll during Open Enrollment if you want to participate in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). The IRS requires re-enrollment each year. Your current FSA elections will not roll over. We offer three FSAs – Health Care FSA for eligible health expenses, Limited Purpose FSA for eligible dental and vision expenses (only available to those enrolled in a medical plan with a Health Savings Account), and Dependent Care FSA for eligible dependent care services.
- To comply with federal laws, you must provide Social Security numbers for any covered dependents over age 1. Please take a moment to review SSNs for your dependents to ensure that they’re correct.
- Additionally, if you add a dependent (eligible child or spouse) to your benefits coverage, you’ll need to provide supporting documentation (such as a marriage license or birth or adoption certificate). For Open Enrollment, any documentation submitted after December 9 may result in delays to your coverage and in the receipt of your ID cards.
- Be sure that your personal information is up to date, including beneficiaries and emergency contacts. Emergency contact information can be reviewed and updated in HiNext. Your 401(k) and Deferred Compensation Plan beneficiary information can be updated through Fidelity. If you enroll in an HSA, you should also review your HSA beneficiary designation with HSA Bank.
Questions? Visit benefits.hitachivantara.com/oe, or call our Hitachi Benefit Pool Service Center representatives at 1-844-318-3274, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT. You may also submit a case through AskNow.