Navigating healthcare, not to mention how your medical plan works, can be confusing and time consuming. But it doesn’t have to be. If you’re a UnitedHealthcare (UHC) member, you have a trusted resource, Amino, to help you 24/7 at just the touch of your finger.
Amino is a healthcare concierge service that can help you navigate (and make sense of) your UHC medical plan. From your desktop, laptop or mobile device, you can:
- Find nearby in-network doctors, urgent care centers and other providers.
- Book appointments.
- Estimate costs for services and save money on healthcare.
- Get answers to your healthcare questions.
- Access virtual doctor services.
- Find an imaging center or specialist.
- Keep track of your healthcare expenses and view how it relates to your deductible.
- Resolve medical claims.
- And more, all with a simple click or touch of a button!
Set Up Your Account Now
- Visit the Amino website to register.
- Search for Hitachi Vantara, select it from the dropdown menu, and click on “Check benefits,” then “Continue.”
- Add your email, and create a password. A verification link will be sent to the email you enter.
- Once you click the verification link, you can finish setting up your account and immediately begin searching for care.
Watch the overview video to see how the Amino dashboard can help you navigate your healthcare needs.
Have a specific need, like finding a specialist, booking a doctor’s appointment or tracking your deductible? Choose from one of several instructional videos in Amino’s library.
When it comes to your care, sometimes you need someone on your side to help you figure it all out. Amino personal advocates can do just that. They’re available to all Hitachi Vantara employees and family members, regardless of the medical plan you have.
Personal advocates listen to your concerns, answer your questions, guide you to appropriate resources and intervene on your behalf for confusing or frustrating healthcare issues.
Contact an Amino personal advocate when you need support and assistance with healthcare issues such as:
- Understanding claims and billing.
- Figuring out eligibility.
- Getting care authorizations.
- Finding the right doctor or provider.
- Calculating your out-of-pocket costs.
- Evaluating health plans during Open Enrollment
All conversations with your Amino personal advocate are completely confidential.
How to Contact a Personal Advocate
Amino Healthcare Advocacy Service