What You Need to Know
Hitachi Vantara offers Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHPs) with affordable paycheck contributions and comprehensive medical coverage. All CDHPs come with a Health Savings Account (HSA), which lets you pay for eligible medical, dental, vision and pharmacy expenses with tax-free dollars!
Medical Plan Options
All Hitachi Vantara medical plans cover important services and prescriptions, including 100% coverage for flu shots and vaccines. How they differ is in the providers you can see, how services are covered and what you pay in paycheck deductions.
You have three plans to choose from:
- Anthem Silver CDHP (all employees)
- Anthem Bronze CDHP (all employees)
- Kaiser CDHP (employees in Northern and Southern California only)
Anthem Medical Plans
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield offers an extensive provider network, with many located in or nearby your area. The Anthem Silver CDHP and Anthem Bronze CDHP feature:
- Flexibility with the option to seek care from in-network or out-of-network providers.
- 100% covered preventive care.
- An annual deductible that you must meet before the plan starts to pay its share of covered services.
- An out-of-pocket maximum that protects you from big medical bills. Once you meet this, the plan will pay 100% of eligible expenses for the remainder of the calendar year.
- The option to open a Health Savings Account (HSA) through HSA Bank.
- You can find detailed information in the 2022 comparison chart and plan documents.
Anthem Silver CDHP
- In-network annual deductible of $1,500 (employee only coverage) and $3,000 (family coverage).
- Hitachi Vantara’s HSA contribution of $1,000 (employee only coverage) and $2,000 (family coverage) covers almost 67% of your annual deductible.
- Out-of-network annual deductible of $3,000 (employee only coverage) and $6,000 (family coverage).
- In-network annual out-of-pocket maximum of $3,750 (employee only coverage) and $7,500 (family coverage)/$6,850 (per individual within a family).
- Out-of-network annual out-of-pocket maximum of $7,500 (employee only coverage) and $15,000 (family coverage)/$7,500 (per individual within a family).
Anthem Bronze CDHP
- No paycheck costs for this plan, so you can direct your own pretax contributions to your HSA to boost your healthcare dollars and fund your annual deductible.
- In-network annual deductible of $2,750 (employee only coverage) and $5,500 (family coverage).
- Hitachi Vantara’s HSA contribution of $750 (employee only coverage) and $1,500 (family coverage) to further offset your annual deductible.
- Out-of-network annual deductible of $5,950 (employee only coverage) and $11,900 (family coverage).
- In-network annual out-of-pocket maximum of $5,950 (employee only coverage) and $11,000 (family coverage)/$6,850 (per individual within a family).
- Out-of-network annual out-of-pocket maximum of $11,900 (employee only coverage) and $23,800 (family coverage)/$11,900 (per individual within a family).
- You can find detailed information in the 2021 comparison chart and plan documents.
Find an Anthem Doctor
To find an Anthem provider:
- Visit anthem.com.
- Select “Find a Doctor/Find Care” from the top right.
- Select “Select a plan for basic search”.
- What type of care are you searching for? From the drop down, select “Medical Plan or Network”.
- What state do you want to search with? Select from the drop down.
- What type of plan do you want to search with? From the drop down select “Medical (Employer-Sponsored)”.
- Select a plan/network, from the drop down select “National PPO (BlueCard PPO)”.*
- Search for care by specialty, name, NPO or license number (or use the drop down box below) and zip code.
*Members residing in NH, GA or FL will need to search using the Select Network (effective 1/1/21) for that state:
- For Florida residents, select “NetworkBlue (Select Network)”
- For Georgia residents, select “Blue Open Access POS”
- For New Hampshire residents, select “BlueChoice Open Access POS”
Anthem Programs and Services
Anthem also has free programs to help keep you healthy, including:
- Anthem Health Guide: Healthcare concierge service that can help you with questions about how your health benefits work, finding the right provider, referrals for care, or connecting to services and support. You can reach an Anthem Health Guide by phone, mobile app, email or online chat. Call 1-877-411-1637.
- Anthem LiveHealth Online: Take advantage of virtual doctor visits, which allow you to see a doctor from anywhere. Virtual visits are perfect for when you have a minor health issue, such as a cold or the flu. Doctors are board-certified and available 24/7 by phone or secure video. Virtual doctors can prescribe medication, diagnose minor illnesses, provide a second opinion or answer your questions. Register at livehealthonline.com or download the app and register on your mobile device to get started. To visit a licensed behavioral health therapist in four days or less, or a board-certified psychiatrist within two weeks, call 1-888-548-3432. You will pay the cost, typically $59, for each visit, unless you’ve already met the annual deductible. Once you meet the deductible, coinsurance applies the same way as when you visit your doctor’s office.
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) support: Extra support for Anthem members who need help navigating autism and autism spectrum disorders.
You also have access to other programs such as:
- Amino Healthcare: Supports all Hitachi Vantara employees and family members with health advocacy services. Anthem medical plan members can also access Amino’s health plan navigator and concierge services.
- Livongo: Get help managing chronic conditions like diabetes or hypertension.
- Hinge Health: Take advantage of digital programs that can help you reduce back and joint pain.
Kaiser CDHP (Northern and Southern California Only)
Must use Kaiser network providers.
- Option of an HSA, which you can use to pay eligible healthcare expenses with tax-free dollars.
- In-network annual deductible of $2,000 (employee only coverage) and $4,000 (family coverage)/$2,800 (per individual within a family).
- Hitachi Vantara’s HSA contribution of $1,000 (employee only coverage) and $2,000 (family coverage).
- Annual out-of-pocket maximum of $3,000 (employee only coverage) and $6,000 (family coverage)/$3,000 (per individual within a family).
You can find detailed information in our plan documents.
Find a Kaiser Provider
- Visit kp.org.
- Select Choose Your Region in the upper right section of the page.
- Then choose Doctors & Locations, and enter your search criteria.
Programs and Services
You will also have access to programs such as:
Prescription Drug Coverage
If you enroll in an Anthem plan, CVS Caremark will coordinate your prescription drug coverage. To find a participating pharmacy and learn more about your prescription drug coverage, visit caremark.com. Plan members will receive a separate ID card from CVS Caremark to use for your prescription needs in 2021. If you're new to the Anthem plans and CVS Caremark coverage, download the CVS Welcome Flyer.
If you enroll in the Kaiser CDHP, Kaiser will coordinate your prescription drug benefits. You will not receive a separate ID card for Kaiser’s prescription drug benefit.
Prescription Drugs (Anthem Plans)
Medical – Telemedicine (Anthem Plans)