What You Need to Know
As a Hitachi Vantara employee, you have access to great financial benefits, including credit unions, home loan deals, and student loan assistance.
First Tech Federal Credit Union
First Tech Federal Credit Union is a nationwide credit union that offers a full range of banking services, loans, mortgages, retirement accounts and much more.
First Tech is onsite at Café Hitachi in Santa Clara and in the Englewood office on a quarterly basis to assist you with your accounts or any questions. To find other branch locations, learn more about the credit union or join, visit First Tech or call 1-855-855-8805.
Premier One (California Only)
Joining the Premier One Credit Union is easy and membership perks include low-rate auto loans, a variety of deposit accounts, discounted movie tickets and much more. This is a regionally based credit union, ideal for those in California. Visit Premier One and click Join to become a member.
Premier One will also be onsite at Café Hitachi in Santa Clara once a month to assist you with your accounts or any questions. You can also visit the Premier One ATM in Café Hitachi.
Asbury Branch (branch and corporate headquarters)
140 Asbury St.
San Jose, CA 95110
Santa Clara Branch
2999 San Ysidro Way
Santa Clara, CA 95051
As part of the Hitachi Groups discounts, Quicken Loans offers you many services to help with one of your most important investments: your home.
Here are the benefits available to you:
- Home financing — Receive free appraisals and up to $1,250 in mortgage savings!
- Financial wellness program — Get free access to articles, webinars and special offers available only to Quicken Loan members.
- Access to a dedicated team — Connect directly to the Quicken Loans team via Hitachi’s own toll-free number (1-800-443-3450) or website.
- Complimentary mortgage reviews — Call 24/7 for a free mortgage review, including a credit report and score.
- My Quicken Loans — Take advantage of this state-of-the-art loan processing portal, which helps you:
- Electronically sign application documents.
- Download and print important loan information.
- Upload documents.
- Check your loan status 24/7.
To learn more, contact a dedicated Quicken Loans team member at 1-800-443-3450 or online.
Student Loan Assistance
You can refinance your federal and/or private student debt at low variable and fixed interest rates with help from IonTuition. Or take advantage of IonTuition’s student loan repayment tools to organize all your student loans on one platform and find the best repayment options.
Tools and resources include:
- Loan management help: View current loan status, balance, monthly payments and daily interest accrual all in one place.
- Loan literacy library: Access a robust library of content covering all areas of student loan repayment.
- Repayment calculators: Calculate interest and time saved from overpayments. See prequalified offers from 300+ refinancing lenders. Get matched to federal repayment options such as income-driven plans.
- Expert advice: Speak with counselors via phone and web chat, and gain priority access to all Federal loan servicers.
- College planning guidance: Find an affordable school with a record for setting up graduates with high-income careers.
- Refinancing options: Learn the pros and cons of refinancing federal student loans and tie into a network of refinancing offers.
- Text and email options: Receive loan status notifications through text or email.
You can activate your free IonTuition account online, or call 1-855-456-2656 to get started.
Legacy HV employees: You may also continue to use SoFi or you may switch to IonTuition if it meets your needs.
First Tech Federal Credit Union
Premier One Federal Credit Union