Caring for your family is your top priority; we have several programs to help you do just that.
When your typical child care or adult care arrangement falls through, don’t panic! Hitachi Vantara offers a back-up care program through Bright Horizons to keep you productive and give you peace of mind. Get quality care for your loved ones during:
- Emergencies—if your normal child/elder care provider is suddenly unavailable.
- School holidays—when school is closed due to a holiday or teacher conferences.
- Sick child care—when your child doesn’t feel well enough to attend school.
- Maternity transition—when you’re easing back into work after having a baby.
- Changes in work schedules—when you’re needed in the office on a day you normally work from home.
- Relocation—temporary care when you’re in the midst of moving.
Coverage When You Need it Most
You can use the back-up care services seven times per family member per year. Each visit costs:
- $15 per child for center-based care ($25 maximum per family per visit).
- $6 per hour for in-home care.
When you arrange for care, you’ll receive a tip sheet and more information for how to prepare the caregiver to take care of your loved ones.
Learn more, including what services are covered and how to access the network of providers, at Bright Horizons or call 877-BH-CARES (877-242-2737) to talk with a back-up consultant. If you haven’t registered, log in with user name: HitachiVantaraBackup and password: Hitachi.
Torchlight Services for Special Needs Children
Torchlight child is an online platform designed to help the modern caregiver navigate the challenges of caring for children with autism, ADHD, learning disabilities and other special needs. First time users, use Employer code: Hitachi
Torchlight Services for Elder Care
Torchlight elder helps you better understand, advocate for and support your loved one. With this benefit, you have free access to tools and resources, including detailed information about important subjects, decision-support tools, links to experts, live webinars, podcasts and more. First time users, use Employer code: Hitachi
Take Advantage of the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Save money and remove stress: Remember, the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA) helps you pay for daytime care for loved ones who depend on you while you’re at work.