When life management issues arise, you don't have to go it alone. Hitachi Vantara offers several resources to help you manage stress and challenges in a positive way.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Sometimes you just need to talk to someone. Through Magellan Ascend, you and your family members can talk through your situation with a professional. All of your conversations are kept completely confidential and there is no cost to you. Help is available for:
- Marital and/or relationship issues
- Parenting issues
- Alcohol and/or drug abuse
- Health issues
- Work-related concerns
- Stress, depression and anxiety
- Death and grieving
- Legal and financial problems
- Identity theft
The EAP benefit gives you and your family members up to eight free, confidential counseling sessions. Additional sessions may be covered under your medical plan. To use the EAP, contact Magellan Ascend at 1-800-523-5668. Expert counselors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Virtual Therapy Available Through BetterHelp
Need to talk with a professional now, but not necessarily in person? Take advantage of Magellan's virtual therapy options, which cost you nothing.
Virtual therapy is offered through BetterHelp and can provide counseling for you and your family via:
- Text messaging (exchanges occur over a period of a week)
- Live phone sessions
- Live video sessions
- Live chat sessions
Get Started Today
Call Magellan EAP at 1-800-523-5668, available 24/7, when you’re ready to get started.
You'll need to complete and submit a questionnaire online. Within about 24 hours, you are matched with a licensed and experienced psychologist, marriage and family therapist, clinical social worker or board-licensed professional who is part of the Magellan Healthcare network.
Each session is based on your individual needs and situation, and lasts about 30 to 60 minutes. Read the Frequently Asked Questions to learn more.
- Health services, including weight loss and smoking cessation, help you get and stay healthy
- Financial services make banking easier!
- Credit monitoring and fraud provides credit monitoring and identity theft protection to keep you covered.
- Virtual visits with a mental health clinician for depression, anxiety and other general mental health conditions.