Whether for estate planning or an unexpected crisis, legal advice is only a phone call away with benefits offered through the MetLife Legal Plan. Learn more about this plan by visiting info.legalplans.com (access code: GETLAW) or calling 1-800-821-6400.
What Types of Services Does it Cover?
- Wills, trusts and power of attorney
- Money matters, like debt collection, foreclosure, bankruptcy and tax questions
- Speeding and other traffic-ticket defense
- Family law, like adoption, guardianship and prenuptial agreements
- Real estate matters like evictions, property tax assessments and boundary disputes
- Document preparation
- Civil litigation defense
See Legal Plan Services At A Glance for a comprehensive list of what’s covered.
What Does It Cost?
$7.50 each pay period.
How To Enroll
Enroll via Hitachi Vantara Benefits Direct when you’re first hired or during Open Enrollment.