What You Need to Know
When you need someone to talk to, free help is just a call or click away. The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers supportive programs and services at no charge to you for help with managing work, home, personal or family issues. All employees and your household family members can access this confidential service through Anthem.
How the Program Works
Get help for a range of life challenges, including elder care, illness, grief and loss, stress and depression, financial counseling, family issues, legal matters, and more. With the EAP, you have access to:
- Unlimited confidential counseling sessions by phone.
- Up to eight in-person confidential counseling sessions per incident, per year.
- Child care and elder care assistance.
- Pet care resources.
- Financial services assistance.
- Legal resources.
- Identity theft recovery and monitoring services.
- On-demand seminars on a wide range of health- and wellness-related subjects.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)