What You Need to Know
Amino Healthcare supports all Hitachi Vantara employees and family members with health advocacy services. Anthem medical plan members also have access to the navigator and concierge services.
Watch this overview video to find out how the Amino dashboard can help you navigate your healthcare needs.
Healthcare Advocacy Service (All Medical Plan Members)
When it comes to your care, sometimes you need someone on your side to help you figure it all out. Amino personal advocates can do just that. They’re available to all Hitachi Vantara employees and family members, regardless of the medical plan you have.
Personal advocates listen to your concerns, answer your questions, guide you to appropriate resources and intervene on your behalf for confusing or frustrating healthcare issues.
Contact an Amino personal advocate when you need support and assistance with healthcare issues such as:
- Understanding claims and billing.
- Figuring out eligibility.
- Getting care authorizations.
- Finding the right doctor or provider.
- Calculating your out-of-pocket costs.
- Evaluating health plans during Open Enrollment.
All conversations with your Amino personal advocate are completely confidential.
Healthcare Navigator and Concierge Services (Anthem Medical Plan Members)
Navigating healthcare, not to mention how your medical plan works, can be confusing and time consuming. But it doesn’t have to be. If you’re an Anthem CDHP member, you have a trusted resource at the touch of your finger through Amino.
With Amino, you have a 24/7 healthcare concierge service to help you navigate and make sense of your Anthem medical plan. From your desktop, laptop or mobile device, you can:
- Find nearby in-network doctors, urgent care centers and other providers.
- Book appointments.
- Estimate costs for services and save money on healthcare.
- Get answers to your healthcare questions.
- Access virtual doctor services.
- Find an imaging center or specialist.
- Keep track of your healthcare expenses and view how it relates to your deductible.
- Resolve medical claims.
- And more, all with a simple click or touch of a button!
How to Set Up Your Account
- Visit Amino to register.
- Search for Hitachi, select it from the dropdown menu, and click on Check benefits, then Continue.
- Add your email and create a password. A verification link will be sent to the email you enter.
- Once you click the verification link, you can finish setting up your account and immediately begin searching for care.
Need help finding a specialist, booking a doctor’s appointment or tracking your deductible? Choose from one of several instructional videos in Amino’s library.
Questions about Medicare?
Amino Advocacy can connect you with a Medicare specialist to help you choose a plan that's right for your budget and your health needs. Review the Amino Advocacy flyer for more information.
Healthcare Advocacy and Concierge Services
1-877-233-8206 (Healthcare advocacy)
1-833-33AMINO (Financial wellness/navigator/concierge service)