What You Need to Know
Commuting doesn't have to wear out your nerves — or your wallet. Save money, gas mileage and stress with WageWorks Commuter — a pretax benefit you can use to pay for public transit including train, subway, bus, ferry and vanpool.
How to Enroll
- Decide how much to contribute each month.
- Sign up for WageWorks Commuter at any time. When you register, enter the last 4 digits of your employee ID under “ID Code.” You can pause or cancel contributions to your account whenever you like.
How to Use It
The money is withdrawn from your paycheck and deposited into your account each month. There’s no “use-it-or-lose-it” as long as you’re enrolled in the program.
There are several convenient payment methods:
- Have monthly transit passes or tickets mailed directly to your home.
- Load money onto your smart card.
- Purchase tickets with the WageWorks Commuter Card.
- Pay for parking directly, using the WageWorks Commuter Card, or submit your receipts to get reimbursed for eligible parking expenses.
- Enjoy the partnership with SpotHero, which lets you reserve parking spots. First time users receive a 10% discount by using the promo code WAGEWORKS.
What You Can Contribute
Contribute up to $265 per month for transit and eligible vanpools, and $265 per month for qualified parking.
Monday–Friday, 5 a.m.–5 p.m. PT
ID code: Last 4 digits of your Employee Number