What You Need to Know
Identity theft is more than a nuisance—it can cost you real money and time to recover losses. Experian IdentityWorks offers free credit monitoring and other protections against identity theft to keep you covered.
Protect yourself—enroll today for this free benefit!
Call the Hitachi Benefit Pool Service Center at 1-844-318-3274 to get your personalized access code, then visit Experian IdentityWorks to activate your membership
With IdentityWorks, you have free credit monitoring and identity protection services. This benefit is available at no charge to you. IdentityWorks will identify and notify you of any activity that may be fraudulent or a sign of identity theft.
Features of Experian IdentityWorks include:
- Experian credit report at sign-up. See what information is associated with your credit file. Daily credit reports are available for online members only.
- Credit monitoring. Actively monitors Experian, Equifax and Transunion files for indicators of fraud.
- Internet surveillance. Technology searches the web, chat rooms and bulletin boards 24/7 to identify trading or selling of your personal information on the Dark Web.
- $1 million identity theft insurance. Provides coverage for certain costs and unauthorized electronic fund transfers.
- Identity Restoration: Identity Restoration specialists are immediately available to help you address credit and non-credit related fraud.
- Experian IdentityWorks ExtendCARE. Receive the same high-level of Identity Restoration support even after your Experian IdentityWorks membership has expired.
Identity Theft and Credit Monitoring